Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Simonbeans
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
    VintageScubaStuff.com is still in business, sort of. I wanted to retire the company and was able to transfer part to The Scuba Museum, which will provide the same high quality reproduction regulator labels that I have for the past years.
    I thought I had also sold the harness division but health issues of the potential buyer has prevented the transfer. Therefore, I will continue making the custom cotton harnesses as in the past. I have moved to FL recently, actually very close to The Scuba Museum location. The stock of harness materials is good, but it may take a few weeks for me to reorganize the shop so I can be back in production. If you are interested in one of my harnesses, visit vintagescubastuff.com for information on models, measurements and ordering. Please be aware your order will probably not be ready as soon as in the past because of the move and my slower aging body.
    Thank you for your understanding and I hope to be up and making my harnesses soon.
    Allan

    Simonbeans
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    They are gone. Had a barn sale and a guy bought almost all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)